Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The Magic of Mystery

If I sent a letter to every mystery writer whose book or short story brought refuge from the slings and arrows of everyday--and often outrageous--fortunes, the effort would take days. Do they know their effect? Sinking into a good mystery has no comparison--becoming absorbed by who did it or why, entering minds that are devious or deranged, having someone really good at their job learning the truth and making things right again--lovely!

On the sidebar check out the Categories section. I've listed some of the writers whose work came to me in unexpected ways. I also have supplied a list of links to resource and writer websites. There are many more available for those who like to explore the genre. These are just my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment